Christmas is approaching, I love it so much. Yesterday I had my first Christmas party with my lovely colleagues. We picked cards last month to buy a gift under €5. Those are the most challenging gifts, because you really need to find something unique, fun & quirky. My colleague loved the present I got her. Turkey earrings and Christmas socks.
|How cool are these?|
Gift giving is at its absolute finest during the Christmas season. Are you ready with your Christmas shopping? I'm all sorted; I love to buy my gifts all year round. I hate to do last minute shopping.
My personal wish list this year is really simple:
- First of all, my main wish is to stay healthy and happy in 2015
- I hope our house will be finished by summer and that we can have our small family back.
I also have a small gift list:
- I do love a good oversized woolly cardigan
- I'm in desperate need of some new sunglasses. These Ray Ban’s are divine.
- The perfect perfume for me is the Hugo Boss Femme.
- A new watch is always a super nice gift
- And last but not least: a beautiful statement necklace makes me very happy
But as I said before, the main thing is to stay healthy and enjoy my little family!
I wish you all amazing holidays!!!