27.1.14

Lookbook Spring Summer 2014

Hello

This is one of the reasons why I love my job so much. I had the pleasure to work on this mini site, which featured the lookbook Spring Summer 2014 by ••jbc.

I am very pleased with the result. You can visit the site through this link:
http://www.jbc.be/nl/new/lookbook-ss2014.html

There are a lot of looks that I really like.

These are my favourite ones:

Lurex top + flower trousers

I love the lurex top in combination with the light fabric flower trousers. Let the sunshine in...

© ••jbc Blouse: €29,90 - Sarouel: €49,90



















Lurex top + flower skirt

Such a beautiful skirt, it can be worn in daytime or evening...

© ••jbc Top: €24,90 - Skirt: €44,90

Lipsy top + shorts

Perfect summer day outfit to go to the beach, the playground with the kids, a barbecue or a festival

© ••jbc Top €29,90 - Shorts: €27,50


Which ones do you like? Let me know...

x

7 comments:

  1. Very nice looks! Love the floral skirt :)


    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favourites aswell... Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Amazing blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? Please let me know in my blog and I follow you back!
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, your blog is really nice aswell. I follow you now! Thanx x

      Delete
  3. Hey! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! It's an award for up-and-coming bloggers that's about networking and discovering new blogs (with under 200 followers). I was just nominated myself and it has been fun to 'meet' other nominees and get to know new blogs! I hope that you will consider accepting the award and passing the award along! :) Either way I love reading your blog and look forward to reading your posts/connecting with you in the future!

    Here is the link to the post which includes the instructions! :)

    http://beautyhuddle.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    xo

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you very much Kelly! I will accept it of course :-)

      x

      Delete
  4. Oh very beautiful collection~
    xx

    ReplyDelete