19.1.14

What's in a name?


As you may have seen, is the title of my blog not my real name...

It's actually not really a name but more a place. Last year we went to Saint-Remy de Provence on a holiday. I was 5 months pregnant at the time and we went by car.

I was in such a good place driving on 'Autoroute du soleil'. My oldest son (nearly 2 years) in the back seat, my husband next to me and my little one safe in my belly.

When driving, I saw this traffic sign:











I thought it was such a cool name when you pronounce it in English, although these are 2 French cities. I was joking around with my husband saying that he should use it as a new band name for his music project. That didn't happen... So I thought it would be a waste for not using it.

When I decided to start this blog, I did not doubt for a second to use Nancy Mulhouse!

Here are some pics of that amazing holiday! Seeying this pictures makes me want to go back... Oh sunshine...



So what do you think? Is it a good name or not?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment