It has been a while... 2014 did not start well for me: I had to have some surgery for an umbilical hernia. Painful! And last week I passed out at work and had to spend the whole day at the E.R., not so pleasant :-( and to top it all, my iPhone broke...
But yesterday I got some really good news, it really made my day: I got selected for a Liebster Award!!!!
It is an award for up and coming blogs with no more than 200 followers. It is such a nice idea to put us on the map in that way... So thank you very much Kelly from BeautyHuddle!
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
- Create 11 questions for people you've nominated
- Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them or email them
- Remember, no tags back.
- Would you rather travel to Europe or the Caribbean? Caribbean, I am from Europe.
- What made you decide to start blogging? To interact with other bloggers and share ideas.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs
- What is the one beauty product you can't live without? Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll-on
- What 3 items would you want on a deserted island with you? A Family Photo-album, A bottle of water and my iPhone.
- What's your favourite TV show? Project Runway
- What's your biggest vice? Chocolate
- Skiing or beach? Beach
- What would you eat as your last meal? Mussels with fries (It's a Belgian thing :-)
- What's the one thing you'll only do when you're alone? Do my nails.
- What would your dream life be like in 5 years? A finished house and a happy and healthy life with my husband and two boys.
- A dress or jeans?
- What are your 5 must-have items in your wardrobe?
- Winter or summer?
- London or New York?
- What's the perfect gift for your next birthday?
- What's the first thing you would do if you were a man?
- Blond or brunette?
- What's your favourite foreign food?
- Which country would you want to visit, that you haven't visited before?
- What's your favourite song of the moment?
- Fashion or food?
I really would like to thank Kelly for my nomination! I really hope my nominees have as much fun with this award as I had.
Do you know new blogs to add? Let me know